Linux Based PLC/PID/SCADA Package?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFaden

Reaction score
Hey,

So I have used custom built PLCs, but I have a spare PCEngines WRAP (Which has GPIO/I2C/EtC) handy and was curious if anyone has seen or used a PLC/PID/SCADA package for Linux? Specifically looking for something Open Source/Free? It has been a while since I was actually in the industry so I am a bit out of touch.

Thoughts?

Nothing for linux.

For VB.Net Advance HMI is great. But not sure if it is compatible with the driver you will need.

Nothing for linux.

For VB.Net Advance HMI is great. But not sure if it is compatible with the driver you will need.

Yeah. I found that. Looks awesome. My goal was to run the PCEngines WRAP with Linux and Tomcat/Apache and run the whole thing on there. Control it through the web interface. I can't seem to find anything that does exactly what I need though. I was just wondering if anyone had seen anything that does it all in one package for linux/freebsd etc. So I can run the PLC on the WRAP.

Back