What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. You guys are confirming my first thought: if this is their basic saison, I can't wait to try their special stuff!

I probably sound like a broken record, but they are my favorite brewery by far. I honestly think they could go toe to toe with any other american sour brewery. And their lineup is about to explode with tons of new beers since they arent doing their cellar reserve program. Thank god mhurst hooked me up with them last year and continues to.

I probably sound like a broken record, but they are my favorite brewery by far. I honestly think they could go toe to toe with any other american sour brewery. And their lineup is about to explode with tons of new beers since they arent doing their cellar reserve program. Thank god mhurst hooked me up with them last year and continues to.

They are also able to up production soon. They got sick of fighting with the landlord / city at the new tasting room, got more space at the old tasting room and moved the brewing equipment there. So in addition to the contract brewing they are doing, They will brew their own soon.
Also - st bretta is their best ' regular ' beer.

Crooked definitely has some good beers. I tried a whole bunch of their stuff when I went there with my brother, and came home with a shirt and a glass.

They are also able to up production soon. They got sick of fighting with the landlord / city at the new tasting room, got more space at the old tasting room and moved the brewing equipment there. So in addition to the contract brewing they are doing, They will brew their own soon.
Also - st bretta is their best ' regular ' beer.

That is great news. I remember you showing me an article saying they had big news for the equipment at the source, but i thought it was going to be that they were using it finally haha. They have an awesome coolship there just sitting! So will they just expand seating at the source or are they leaving there all together?

I also agree with st bretta, the winter version rivals their special releases.

That is great news. I remember you showing me an article saying they had big news for the equipment at the source, but i thought it was going to be that they were using it finally haha. They have an awesome coolship there just sitting! So will they just expand seating at the source or are they leaving there all together?

I also agree with st bretta, the winter version rivals their special releases.

I think they are opening an indoor Mt bike track :)
Already expanded seating.

Wife wanted to do a stout tasting tomorrow. Being FL, we don't get a huge variety of stouts, but this is what I picked up. Golden Stout, Wheat Stout, Chocolate Stout, Milk Stout, Barrel Aged stout, Cherry Stout, American Imperial Stout, RIS. Didn't see any Coffee Stouts other than Wake-n-Bake which we drink regularly. :D

20141212_174525[1].jpg

Wife wanted to do a stout tasting tomorrow. Being FL, we don't get a huge variety of stouts, but this is what I picked up. Golden Stout, Wheat Stout, Chocolate Stout, Milk Stout, Barrel Aged stout, Cherry Stout, American Imperial Stout, RIS. Didn't see any Coffee Stouts other than Wake-n-Bake which we drink regularly. :D

A stout tasting is always a good decision. I'm interested in how that Master of Disguise is.

So the rest of the Sly Fox flight. The 360 IPA was better than before. Either they tweaked the recipe or it was due to the hot wings I just ate.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418426312.391141.jpg
The Nihlist wasn't BA but is still solid
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418426369.397328.jpg
And the 2013 Odyssey DIPA on cask was really good.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418426403.967134.jpg

But the schnitzel with the stout mushroom gravy is best yet!
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418426444.605981.jpg

A stout tasting is always a good decision. I'm interested in how that Master of Disguise is.

Im not huge on stouts. More of an IPA guy, but I do enjoy a stout from time to time, and Master of Disguise was really good (for a golden stout) IMO. They also just released a milk stout too which is pretty tasty

Website says they have 110k + OT on tap, that should be worth a try. Also check the growler station up front, they will sometimes throw a special beer up there for growler fills
Not much "special" to purchase, but flight was good and I had a Boulevard Collaboration #4.

Hello...picked up 2 Sixer's of Jai Alai, and one sixer each of brown (Madruro?) and Florida Cracker and 2 bombers of Puppy's Breath Porter. They had some 750 ml bottles of something behind the counter, but its a club thing and begging didn't help.

Latest posts

Back