White IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doublebogey10

Reaction score
Thought I'd post this in the beginner forum rather than the recipe forum because I am very much a beginner. I have all of one batch under my belt it is an Irish Red extract kit that is still in the primary. But I am already obsessed with this "hobby" and thinking and planning about future batches. I eventually want to get into all grain brewing but I'm entering my busy time at work and that's probably a late winter/early spring target date to try that.
So, with all of that being said, I want to know if the following is at all possible while still doing extract, kits or otherwise. Perhaps my favorite craft beer right now is Conflux No. 2 from Deschutes, a co-brew with Boulevard (Collaboration No. 2).
I don't know that I am necessarily looking for a clone of this but am wondering if anyone has any ideas on a extract recipe to brew this style of beer: a Belgian wit meets IPA with some nice hoppy balance.
Or is this looking to do too much as a beginner working with extract?

Back