Free Dog To A Good Home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Free to good home. Excellent guard dog.

BigMoFoFiDo.jpg

I cannot afford to feed him anymore, as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.

Most of them knew him as 'Holy ****.'

is he honestly your dog and are you honetly getting rid of him?

He looks awesome. Me and the misses have always had Bernese Mt. Dogs and they're good sized boys but he's a monster!

Who's the gal?

P.S. good use of perspective.

She's my beer wench! I keep her in the basement, I just hollar down there when I need another beer. SWMBO doesn't like me leaving my beer stuff laying about the house or in the kitchen. :D

I don't know, I just liked the picture.

He looks awesome. Me and the misses have always had Bernese Mt. Dogs and they're good sized boys but he's a monster!

This is just a joke. I think the picture is photo-shopped. Look at right side of the dog. There are rectangle things on his/her side.

BigMoFoFiDo.jpg

Shadows from the rocks. I doesn't look 'shopped (I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my time.)... ;)

But I do think it is a play on perspective (the gal is sitting further back than the dog), some of the same filmography tricks used to make hobbits seem so much smaller than Gandalf.

Berners rule. Mine turned 12 this past november.

He ate my Babe Ruth baseball!

Dammit! Ya beat me to it!

Shadows from the rocks. I doesn't look 'shopped (I can tell from some of the pixels and from having seen quite a few shops in my time.)... ;)

But I do think it is a play on perspective (the gal is sitting further back than the dog), some of the same filmography tricks used to make hobbits seem so much smaller than Gandalf.

Ya my dad taught me to do the same thing with fish. If you caught a big one, you held it out as far away as you could so it looked bigger in the picture.

Hey GS, welcome to HBT!

Many people make their first post in the Introductions Forum. But you have chosen to necropost in DRMM.

Bra-voh!

I actually like this, because I never got to see the original post before. Cool dog!

Some people who lived by a friend had a pair of dogs that were big enough to ride. I don't know what kind they were, but they were named Atlas and Thor. Too bad they were the kind of people who left their dogs tied up out back. Then again, I'm not sure their house was big enough for the two of them!

The dog is a South African Boerboel. They can actually get that big if you over feed them. Friggin awesome dogs too! Right now I'm trying to talk my wife into letting me get one but she wants a stupid yorkie...

All those little yappers are no good. You may find 1 in a million that doesn't bark constantly and is good with dogs and people, but no amount of training will fix most of those ****ers if you get a screwy one.

All those little yappers are no good. You may find 1 in a million that doesn't bark constantly and is good with dogs and people, but no amount of training will fix most of those ****ers if you get a screwy one.

That's the truth!

SWMBO's friend had two them. We used to dog sit for her friend. One pissed every time the doorbell rang. The other was a yappin' bark-a-frickin-holic. The SOB always wanted to be on my lap. I found it to be rather annoying too. My GD leg would fall asleep.

The damn thing farted constantly. :mad:

Back