New on block

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gidday all - just getting back into brewing. Went big with 27g SS conical and pump, kegs etc. Very gratifying to create beers that are drinkable, unlike college day attempts! Love the hobby.

Welcome to HBT. You should submit some pics of your setup. It sounds pretty neat.

Homebrewing's actually a pretty crappy hobby. We're all just here because we're a bunch of drunkards. You ought to put your gear up for sale (there's a classifieds section here) before you become a poor, wretched, destitute bastard like the rest of us.

;)

Welcome to the forum!

I hail from New Zealand now living in Utah creating quite a stir in my neighbourhood with brewing activities - not all approve!! I love it. Trying hard not to become a drunk bar steward as well as a fat one...
Bottoms up!

I think I want to hate him a little bit too.

Welcome to HBT, as with the other I would love to see your system since it is something I could only dream of having.

You know what they say about neighborhoods everyone has "that guy" if you look around and don't see him. You most likely are "him".

Fat Bar Steward said:
I hail from New Zealand now living in Utah creating quite a stir in my neighbourhood with brewing activities - not all approve!! I love it. Trying hard not to become a drunk bar steward as well as a fat one...
Bottoms up!
Where in Utah? I'm in Draper.

Back