Ideas needed!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walshy87

Reaction score
I'm hoping to create a tier setup. I have a keg that needs a transformation, 5g kettle, 10g mash tun cooler. The table looking thing I got free at work. It's a wall mount rack for networking equipment, it should work for mounting the burners since the top is full of threaded holes. The problem i have is I don't think the keg and kettle will both fit on table so I need to extend it.

Suggestions needed. Also if there's any one in Seattle interested in helping me transform my into a kettle.

image-3261885808.jpg

it's a crime to use that network rack for a stand that doesn't fit anyway. i'll give you $50 for it and you can go buy something better suited to a brew stand ;)

keg to kettle isn't really that tough. search for "keg jig" and read the silver soldering thread. but use a hole saw not a step bit to drill the holes. way faster and easier. :)

i just realized my server isn't rack mountable so i guess it's ok for you to use that as a burner platform ;)

I'll check that out. I just don't have an angle grinder or any other means of getting the top cut.

Whoever designed this rack was obviously not a homebrewer!!

Back