where to buy electrical components?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewing Clamper

Reaction score
I'm trying to fix my Love Controller that I blew up with the help of Dwyer's techs. After replacing some blown paths with wires, the only element that seems blown is a Switching Voltage Regulator. Anyway, I'm having a helluva time finding it locally so I need to find it online. The only place I've seen it is Digikey.com but they want $7 or so for it, after shipping I'm sure it'll go over $10. Anyone know a better place to find it? BTW, the part I'm looking for is LT1172CT.

you wouldn't think that electronics repair questions could be answered in a homebrew forum, but it simply amazes me how many engineers make their own beer (me being one of them)... :mug:

you wouldn't think that electronics repair questions could be answered in a homebrew forum, but it simply amazes me how many engineers make their own beer (me being one of them)... :mug:

5hit, man... If we weren't drinking all the time, I'm sure we'd have sorted out cold fusion by now.

Damn! You guys rock! Now I'll just have to piggyback some new projects to make the shipping worth it... Anyone have suggestions? I already built a PWM for my brew kettle, I got most of the 2-stage temp controller built... what other boards can I make? :D

Latest posts

Back