What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Oerbier was good enough I went for some '13 Stille Nacht. :rockin:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407194011.961284.jpg

Best truth in advertising I've seen in a while...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407194072.311746.jpg

And anyone really, really like old Mad Elf. A lot?!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407194117.080730.jpg

Have you had that before? It's ok young, but it's one that really needs several years.

Surprise, surprise, I have a box going to you very soon (MAW thank you package). It takes me a while, but the beers I'm sending will benefit.

Surprise, surprise, I have a box going to you very soon (MAW thank you package). It takes me a while, but the beers I'm sending will benefit.

My De Dolle sense was tingling. No hurry, I'll be sending people who don't remember me beer in 2016 at the rate I'm going. @Wobrien. Oh right, you can't do that on here.:drunk:

No - you got the one I had ;). This is good but a tad sweet; I can see time improving it.

Well hopefully you come down for our tenth anv in 2020 when we open it. I should have a few other good beers to open for that party.

My De Dolle sense was tingling. No hurry, I'll be sending people who don't remember me beer in 2016 at the rate I'm going. @Wobrien. Oh right, you can't do that on here.:drunk:

Well hopefully you come down for our tenth anv in 2020 when we open it. I should have a few other good beers to open for that party.

Look who crawled out of the woodwork...

Tonight's experiment:

I'm going to get drunk, go in the bathroom, light a candle and turn out the lights, and say "Oerbier Oerbier Oerbier" into the mirror, and see if Gabe appears behind me and kills me.

Because apparently that works...

Meanwhile, drinking my Arrogant Bastard clone.

Look who crawled out of the woodwork...

Tonight's experiment:

I'm going to get drunk, go in the bathroom, light a candle and turn out the lights, and say "Oerbier Oerbier Oerbier" into the mirror, and see if Gabe appears behind me and kills me

Because apparently that works...

Meanwhile, drinking my Arrogant Bastard clone.

Its true, but you have to at least say Oerbier 2010

Mark, you're drinking beers that I can't pronounce let alone type them out in a post. To do that, I'd have to keep checking the label to make sure I'm spelling it right.

Back