Ordered early

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Reaction score
because I didn't want to miss out on what I wanted. They'll sit in the fridge for a while until it's time to plant. The 1 by's are in the garage for the boxes. We're supposed to get a bit of a thaw this weekend so I'll probably build them. Got one rhizome each of Sterling, Cent., Zues, Willamette, EKG, and Newport. Should be a nice addition to my second year Cent., Hallertau, and Mt. Hood. My mature Cascade will also be split into three plants. Outside of the proprietary varieties I'm planning on not having to buy hops once these are going and producing ~1lb. a year. If I happen to have one not come up I'll replace it this year if I can or wait until next. My trellis design is not a trellis at all. I'll string existing structure, use tele. guy wires on my property away from the road and solicit friends. :rockin:

Latest posts

Back