What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching the storms roll in....

Can't imagine a better way to end the weekend.

Rampant DIPA....solid could drink it sessionably DIPA

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401132880.528832.jpg

Sample of my IPA. Glad it doesn't look like mud anymore.
View attachment 201896

Off the keg? The first couple of pulls can be muddy.
A hop pepper beer I brewed a year ago, couldn't wait to kill the keg so I bottled the last few sixes now I wished I bottled the whole batch, it has mellowed and is delicious, only a couple left. Starting to make me rethink never brewing it again!

Attachments

• IMG_3186.jpg
    IMG_3186.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 77
Word on the street is this was a one off deal. I only picked up 2 cans, went back the next day for another case and nada. Very sad if it's not coming back. It's phenomenal.
Boiling longer than 60 to get to final gravity. Is that cheating?
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401133068.973533.jpg

About to finish a growler of my hb trippel that I bottled with yeast I propagated from prairie dregs.of course! Mmmm and eatin a peach. It goes great with this beer! !

Sweet Tea as I'm working 😞

After work I may treat myself to a 120 min from last year or bourbon county barley wine.....decisions decisions

Sweet Tea as I'm working 😞

After work I may treat myself to a 120 min from last year or bourbon county barley wine.....decisions decisions

BCBW. The 120 will be even better next year. Trust me, I'm on the internet.

This is some beer with Brett. A guy who was at the Raleigh big brew with me gave me a bottle to take home. I wish I knew who he was because I would like to thank him again. This beer is phenomenal. I think it is a pale with Brett.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401135274.776591.jpg

Boy! You are in it to win it!

Chilling wort. Multitasking makes for a longer than necessary and normal brew day.

Yep.

I multi-task on purpose during brew days. The longer, the better.

Where's my beer?

This is for Cliff. Can't go down there without buying meats from Okie's.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401138860.571835.jpg

Pork butt stalled at 160. No idea what to do. Haha brew day is over. I will kill my dog. Banesog's lawnmower beer. Needed more beer but cannot get drunk.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401140249.543511.jpg

I idea wtf this is I'm drinking. It's a hole brew smacked
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401141607.904852.jpg

Latest posts

Back