What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too good to have just one!

image-1329201917.jpg

My ag White House Honey Porter. I brewed it as a novelty (not into politics or current president) and didn't expect much, but this is actually pretty damn good.

I just kegged my Cream ale a little over a week ago and the results are spectacular. This beer is great and even my fiancee thinks that it is a great beer and she actually wants to drink it.

image-1077170556.jpg

NB Midnight Wheaten Beatdown. My last PM and my last bottled batch, found a 12 pack I must have put away while I was moving. I made this in June of last year, I wish I had saved the whole batch this long.

My absolutely gorgeous HB cream ale that I got a little excited and dumped some bottle junk in, sparing you all another crappy phone pic of my beer.

Right now: A HB Smoked Porter that i got from a guy that I sold my old brew kettle to over CraigsList. It was funny. We made the sale, then we exchanged beer haha. Love Craigslist.

Earlier I had:
OskarBlues - G'Knight
Founders Porter
Pacifico (with dinner, it was lettuce wraps)
Another Lagunitas Sucks

And hoping to round it out with another Founders Porter. Good solid night off for me. Cheers Fellas!

Back