Import/export recipes from beersmith

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CidahMastah

Reaction score
Does anybody know how to import/export recepes from beersmith? I am using the trial version and trying to decide whether to buy. I would like the flexibility of using it on two computers, but don't want to have to reenter the recipe twice.

Thanks!

Right click on the recipe and select "Export As...". Can export just the selected recipe and all recipes in the view.

Jason

Good god man, can't believe I didn't figure that out. *hangs head in shame* - ha

If you are trying to share the exact same recipe database between computers, the easiest way is to keep the installation on a portable drive rather than moving around individual recipes.

If you are trying to share the exact same recipe database between computers, the easiest way is to keep the installation on a portable drive rather than moving around individual recipes.

Are you saying the export/import feature between applications gives screwy results?

Back