What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390420069.180367.jpg

Water, after smashing that mango rum drink. I feel pretty buzzed. Listening to Robert Palmer of all people. FML

Is that a Bald eagle? Those are really badass!!! Federally they are not endangered anymore but in Vermont they still are!

in NE Wyoming, we call them Pole Rats. we couldn't drive from Moorcroft to the SD state line without seeing more than a dozen.

just had my Meh Pils. not sure what's next...

Not bad for $3.50 or $4 a bomber.

I've had White Wedding and Cradle of Love on rewind for the last 40 minutes. I am smacked.

Nice some 80s tunes goin tonight. Im going real old school. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390431793.387595.jpg 2nd pour.

It is def some good stuff. Bbc makes quite a few good beers. Onto some led zepp II. For some reason a lot of ppl hate on this one idk why.

Yup that's what I used .89 for a packet.
Most expensive part was the AJ

So far I must say that Costco is your friend. If you can find AJ cheaper lemme know where.

Drinking a HB breakfast stout and whining about the blemishes on my new BK that arrived in the male today.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390433749.219948.jpg
First time trying this really tasty imperial stout and I am impressed. Nice tan head and lacing and a lingering roasty flavor that I love in a stout. I think the best part is that the Krogers near my work had a 4 pack priced at $7.99 which I'm pretty sure is an error since it's $12.99 everywhere else. This is pretty easily Oskar Blues best beer at least for me

HB Cream Ale. Still has a little acetylaldehyde to clean up, but it's keeping me out of the all the beer I shoudn't be drinking. Sometimes having a hundred and some gallons of beer I can't or shouldn't drink is annoying. I am getting two batches bottled today, hoppy wheat &/or 'session white ipa' with pomelo and 'belgian' pale. Both have brett in secondary. Pale ale will be fine, it's down to 1.006, I'm only priming for 2.5 volumes, and I've used the brett strain before. Wheat beer could get interesting, it's still at 1.010 and it's my first time with the brett strain. If they start getting too fizzy I'll just put them in the fridge and have a good excuse to drink it.

View attachment 174118
First time trying this really tasty imperial stout and I am impressed. Nice tan head and lacing and a lingering roasty flavor that I love in a stout. I think the best part is that the Krogers near my work had a 4 pack priced at $7.99 which I'm pretty sure is an error since it's $12.99 everywhere else. This is pretty easily Oskar Blues best beer at least for me

You got a steal at that price and I'll buy it all day at that price it's 14.99 here

Latest posts

Back