Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go.

207656_585315071497950_1634885981_n.jpg

She's hot!, Packers win

Yeah, bit remember when that guy actually said "relevant facts" tho? He was so serious. You can't replicate that stupidity.

I love it!!!!! people talking about the SEAHAWKS!!! Not one person is debating the upcoming game with Atlanta. All Atlanta has going for them is a diciplined and low penalty team. SHould be a good game for sure!

Oh Yeah! We all now some of the best micro brews can be had within a few miles of the Seahawks.

:fro:

Everyone is being quiet on the Seahawks out of respect for Dick Sherman getting slapped like a *****.

You have to just sit back and enjoy that for a bit.

No need for many words

.... and since I know everyone wants to know but is too shy to ask...

I am making this again as one of the menu items for Sunday.

[ame]http://youtu.be/Hiun9Tu4gjA[/ame]

Wish I could find the photo of these redskins fans tailgate they had blue and green chicken wings, which I get it haha you are eating a bird. But when food is dyed radioactive green and bruise blue doesn't really make it the most eye appealing food ever.

.... and since I know everyone wants to know but is too shy to ask...

I am making this again as one of the menu items for Sunday.

http://youtu.be/Hiun9Tu4gjA

I now understand why there is a flu epidemic in Boston right now...Did you even wash your hands? I really hope your buddies enjoy your e coli, tape worm, salmonella surprise!

How much did that pig cost? You spend a ton of money on tailgate food; I assume others are pitching in? Or are you sugar daddy of tailgate food?

I love it!!!!! people talking about the SEAHAWKS!!! Not one person is debating the upcoming game with Atlanta. All Atlanta has going for them is a diciplined and low penalty team. SHould be a good game for sure!

Oh Yeah! We all now some of the best micro brews can be had within a few miles of the Seahawks.

:fro:

All Atlanta has going for them? You can add to that list the best trio of pass catchers in the league and being at home in a dome. The Hawks will have some serious trouble being away from home and playing a team whose QB isn't crippled.

I now understand why there is a flu epidemic in Boston right now...Did you even wash your hands? I really hope your buddies enjoy your e coli, tape worm, salmonella surprise!

How much did that pig cost? You spend a ton of money on tailgate food; I assume others are pitching in? Or are you sugar daddy of tailgate food?

**** this comment. Cape is a super Masshole but that looks amazing. Judging by the food he claims to make and the brewing I'm willing to get he's the mother ****er to know on Sundays in New England.

All Atlanta has going for them? You can add to that list the best trio of pass catchers in the league and being at home in a dome. The Hawks will have some serious trouble being away from home and playing a team whose QB isn't crippled.

Only reason why the Falcons won't own is they can't run the ball or stop the run. If they were better in one of those facets they'd roll the Seahawks but because of them sucking at both of those things, it will be a game. If the Seahawks offense struggles the same way against Atlanta that they did against Washington, then Atlanta will win.

Only reason why the Falcons won't own is they can't run the ball or stop the run. If they were better in one of those facets they'd roll the Seahawks but because of them sucking at both of those things, it will be a game. If the Seahawks offense struggles the same way against Atlanta that they did against Washington, then Atlanta will win.

ahh... so you're saying if the Falcons play bad, they won't win but if the Seahawks play bad, the Falcons will win.

Hmm...

Dude... you should work for ESPN or something. They'll pay top dolla' for that kinda insight

ahh... so you're saying if the Falcons play bad, they won't win but if the Seahawks play bad, the Falcons will win.

Hmm...

Dude... you should work for ESPN or something. They'll pay top dolla' for that kinda insight

Don't forget the always insightful "if they score more points than their opponent, they have a good shot at winning."

**** this comment. Cape is a super Masshole but that looks amazing. Judging by the food he claims to make and the brewing I'm willing to get he's the mother ****er to know on Sundays in New England.

What thread do you think your in? Of course it looks amazing, but you can't tell Masshole that...it will go straight to his head.

Bruce Irving will just have to cripple him then...problem solved

Hmm...

I said nothing about the Falcons playing bad, they just plain old suck at stopping the run and running the ball. Falcons playing bad would be Ryan struggling or their pass defense struggling (aside from the easy to beat Dunta Robinson)

Marshawn Lynch running for 200 yards would be a normal thing to happen against the Falcons, but Wilson throwing for 400 and them winning wouldn't be.

I said nothing about the Falcons playing bad, they just plain old suck at stopping the run and running the ball. Falcons playing bad would be Ryan struggling or their pass defense struggling (aside from the easy to beat Dunta Robinson)

Marshawn Lynch running for 200 yards would be a normal thing to happen against the Falcons, but Wilson throwing for 400 and them winning wouldn't be.

oh

What thread do you think your in? Of course it looks amazing, but you can't tell Masshole that...it will go straight to his head.

(trash talk hat off for a second)

It's actually a really cool time we have at the tailgates. This is my 12th year with tickets and I tailgate with a couple of guys I've known since Jr. high who have had tickets for 17 years.

About five/six years ago, I found a little 14 foot travel trailer on Craiglist for free... "if you can tow it out of my yard, you can have it". I towed it out of his yard, gutted it, and set it up just for tailgating. It has heat, a bathroom, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, radio, a 36" flat panel TV we mount on the outside, stereo marine speakers mounted on the outside, and of course, two taps mounted on the outside. It's a shtload of fun.

We range anywhere from 8 guys up to 22-24 for some games and always put on a huge spread. I cook a lot simply becuse I enjoy doing it, although I don't cook for every game. No, I don't pay for the tailgates. We have a standing rule that it is $25 a head. We get a headcount by Friday and go from there. I rarely break even but I ever more rarely kick in more than something like $50 extra either.

For the playoff game this weekend... and the stuffed pig, it'll be $35 per person instead of $25. no one flinches at the $. Should be 17 of us I think this Sunday.

I'll snap a couple pics of the sweet old lady in the parkin' lot. She's a sweet ride.

(trash talk hat back on)

Seahawks blow

It's actually a really cool time we have at the tailgates. This is my 12th year with tickets and I tailgate with a couple of guys I've known since Jr. high who have had tickets for 17 years.

About five/six years ago, I found a little 14 foot travel trailer on Craiglist for free... "if you can tow it out of my yard, you can have it". I towed it out of his yard, gutted it, and set it up just for tailgating. It has heat, a bathroom, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, radio, a 36" flat panel TV we mount on the outside, stereo marine speakers mounted on the outside, and of course, two taps mounted on the outside. It's a shtload of fun.

We range anywhere from 8 guys up to 22-24 for some games and always put on a huge spread. I cook a lot simply becuse I enjoy doing it, although I don't cook for every game. No, I don't pay for the tailgates. We have a standing rule that it is $25 a head. We get a headcount by Friday and go from there. I rarely break even but I ever more rarely kick in more than something like $50 extra either.

For the playoff game this weekend... and the stuffed pig, it'll be $35 per person instead of $25. no one flinches at the $. Should be 17 of us I think this Sunday.

I'll snap a couple pics of the sweet old lady in the parkin' lot. She's a sweet ride.

(trash talk hat back on)

Seahawks blow

That's good times. We do something pretty similar at the Duck games. No trailer, but a pretty nice spread with a TV for all the morning games. Nice part about being on the West Coast is you can watch the morning NFL games while tailgating (Hawks). You guys are the first games of the day. What the hell do you watch on TV, Goodwill Hunting?

How far of drive do you have to the stadium? How early does the lot open?

Cape Brewing said:

(trash talk hat back on)

Seahawks blow

That sounds like a great time. Although I hope this weekend everyone chips in 35 dollars and have to watch the pats lose.

That's good times. We do something pretty similar at the Duck games. No trailer, but a pretty nice spread with a TV for all the morning games. Nice part about being on the West Coast is you can watch the morning NFL games while tailgating (Hawks). You guys are the first games of the day. What the hell do you watch on TV, Goodwill Hunting?

How far of drive do you have to the stadium? How early does the lot open?

I only live about 10-15 minutes from Gillette (which is REALLY nice). We park in a private lot since, according to NFL rules, you're not allowed to have a "tow-behind camper" in the NFL lots.... it's actually worked out sweet as we have basically been bribing the lot guy with a couple extra bucks and food for the last three years so they reserve a huge open space for us. Most schlubs are trying to tailgate in four square feet off the back of their trunk and they give us our spot for the truck and camper and then four other spots just to spread out chairs, etc. That lot is open at least five hours before game time... at least that's the earliest we've shown up and they were open when we got ther.e

Back