San Diego Sampling round table?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsquared

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Any one in the San Diego Area who might like to have a little sampling round table? I have a few recipes I have worked on for a while, and think I might like to have a little Input on how they are advancing.

I currently have a Chocolate cream porter, Black Lager and a California common that will be in Bottles and Carbonated in the next two weeks.

Let me know If anyone is interested .

Bsquared said:
Any one in the San Diego Area who might like to have a little sampling round table? I have a few recipes I have worked on for a while, and think I might like to have a little Input on how they are advancing.

I currently have a Chocolate cream porter, Black Lager and a California common that will be in Bottles and Carbonated in the next two weeks.

Let me know If anyone is interested .

Not there yet give me sometime. Where do you go to grad school?

Mbaha: I'm at SDSU/TSRI (Molecular Virology)

Any one interested, I was thinking if some people might want to meet up a local bar like Liar's and then take it from there.

I'm starting to compile a few more beer's I have never made, and am not to sure how they should taste, so a little fellow beer snob critique would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back