Topfoodservice.com payment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eigenbrau

Reaction score
How does their system work? I've never utilized CoD before. Unfortunately, I'm over in the Middle East right now and won't be home for another month, but ordered my burners for the rig off of there. Do they normally call/email you and get information that way?

Although they advertise as CoD, its really not. Place your order, then they will call you and take your CC info over the phone. At least that's what they did for me.

I just ordered a burner and pilot from these people. Their business practices seem a bit "different" than 21st century online business but I think it will all turn out ok.

I was trying to figure out shipping cost, so I pressed continue after I put in my address and it tells me I ordered the dam thing. I thought...um....so I looked in my email and sure enough there is a confirmation email. I called them asap and spoke with an Asian person who took my CC info and told me my shipping costs. I googled them prior to calling to see if there were any bad comments about them and this thread was in the google search (why im posting this info)

The burner was the cheapest I found, but shipping was a bit steep. Still, it was cheaper than several other places. At the end of the day, they are all Chinese burners, quality will all be the same regardless of where you buy it from. Mine was $45 total, $19 of that was shipping. I got a 9" 23 burner burner and pilot.

My burner came in Thursday. I have to say, of all of the things I have purchased online, this was probably packaged the best. This thing could have survived ww3. As mentioned, the shipping was a bit salty but the packaging made up fir it. I mean...how well does a cast iron burner need to be packaged....not sure but I appreciated the great lengths they went through.

My initial response on their business practices were a little weird but it all came through great. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Back