What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20130321_15260.jpg

Choco milk stout, firing up my nitro tap, gotta get my lines just right company coming this weekend.

Yeah that would be off from a bock style indeed. I've always had it in the brewery as it's close to my house. They just started canning beer about 3-4 months ago I'll let him know that he needs to make it more clear on the cans. :mug:

Just took a Hop Slam, Zombie Dust, and Perpetual IPA over to my LHBS at lunch and drank with the guys there. That Hop Slam was almost like pineapple juice. Huge hop taste and aroma.

So you liked the Hop Slam?

image-1096454813.jpg

Bitter Root Red Dread Imperial Red, courtesy of LoloMT7. This is damn good! Lolo, wasn't the Black IPA you sent me from Bitter Root as well?

Now that I'm mellowed by the wine, I'll join AllenH (a little late) with this excellent imperial red, courtesy of LoloMT! :mug:

Damn you East Coast folks getting off work all early in crap I'll have to have 1 of those myself when I get home. Yes Allen that is the same brewery that makes that Black IPA. The best brewery in my neck of the woods by far.

Just tapped a keg of my milk stout. OMG, this is the best batch I've ever made! Wow! Chocolate and coffee notes out the wazoo. It tastes almost identical to Left Hand Milk Stout, but with a higher ABV. Definately gonna make this one again....

LoloMT7 said:
Damn you East Coast folks getting off work all early in crap I'll have to have 1 of those myself when I get home. Yes Allen that is the same brewery that makes that Black IPA. The best brewery in my neck of the woods by far.

From the two beers that I have had of theirs, that's some serious trade ammo. The Last Cast BIPA you sent me is the only BIPA that I have actually liked, and I have tried more than a few.

I am currently drinking the second (revised) edition of my smoked rye IPA recipe that I have put together in honor of my cat that passed a few months ago. This beer will help keep his spirit alive for years to come! I am finally getting this recipe where I want it and I could not be happier to raise a toast to the guy. :mug:

Back