Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this fiasco, so I spent the last couple hours Google-ing and YouTube-ing; wow. Funny stuff. A part of me wishes I had made it into the hobby to catch the "Cooper's scandal."

Okay, back on topic...:mug:

Did you watch his 10 part series on a yeast starter? Talk about crazy

How much do you guys charge people for a case of home brew?

Yeast strains & isolation: is there anything Pillsbury biscuits can't do?

gcdowd said:
Beer pong with Heady Topper?

I really want to find a group of college kids playing beer pong, let them get a couple games in, then swap out whatever swill they were using for Duvel. Is that wrong?

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Beginners Beer Brewing Forum > should i call an ambulance of have another beer?

This thread was a hoot

I want to build my own wort chiller, but don't have enough fallopian tube...

I'm making a southern cross ipa with pacific jade/motueka/galaxy hops. Since these are all from the Southern Hemisphere where the water flows backward. Do I have to do things backward while brewing such as stirring or boil before I mash etc

How long do I have to secondary my Scotch Ale before it turns into Scotch? :D

I like to age mine for 18 years, but some only age theirs for 10, 12, or 16. A few go all out and go for 30 years. Also, I never dry hop when ageing this long, but do add a sardine in for just a second to give my "scotch" that authenic Islay ageing taste.

I prefer brown glass for mine but I have heard of ageing in clear, but would not suggest it.:drunk:

I've got cockroaches in my hops. I know hop spiders are good but I can't find any information on hop roaches! Help!

Back