• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/2" Bulkhead Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangehero

Reaction score
I picked these up a while ago from another member, but I didn't find a use for them. They are 316SS bulkhead fittings I was going to use to install weldless fittings on my kettles, but instead went with dimpled solder connections.

The outside threads are 3/4" NPS with locknut, while there are 1/2" NPT threads from both sides on the inside. You would need a #215 o-ring to go between the locknut and kettle wall to make a weldless leak-free connection. Unfortunately I don't have any of the o-rings that go with this.

$28 shipped for both of these.

bulkheads.jpg

I'll take these off your hands. I had a grain bed shift on me while getting ready to clean and my MT kicked itself off my utility sink. Torqued the hell out of the original owners 1/4" weldless (which I used for a soft sight glass). About time to put a real sight glass in and put the thermocouple into my BK. Let me know your paypal.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back