Favorite curse word combinations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Favorite cursing combo

• Whorebitch

• assbag

• crapwad

• lovemonkey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fecking ear stapling gasrag, popoff lederhosen sniffer.

Now your thread has been rendered irremediably lame by my appearance. No further posting, whore or otherwise will occur. I am, as they say in the industry, a cooler.

Now, back to the time warp. Or maybe I never left it. Whatever.

I voted as$bag, although I much prefer as$clown. Use it in a sentence you say, ok here it goes. The as$clownery in this thread is getting out of control. ;)

Anything that involves adding a$$ or ****** to the front of it works well for me..

A$$hat is a given...But *****epaddle, *****tail, *****canoe...they are great as well.

Jesus Fcku!- My choice for an expression of anger. I also like: C*cksucker!

Sh!thouse- a good way to show quantities. i.e. You've got a whole sh!thouse full of beer stockpiled there! Also good for saying how well you appreciate the female anatomy: "Holy fcku, she's built like a brick sh!thouse!

Dick. A good adjective starter. Dickhead, dickwad, dicksmack, etc. Also effective all by itself.

EDIT: BTW, I can't believe no one's said Elitist A$$ C#nt yet!

bumblefeck is a good one.

what about turdburgler. thats an old beavis and butthead one.

I think the old Jackass is still my fave though.

Lately, my curse combo of choice while driving is "stupid f*cking c*nt"

*****enozzle has been making some appearances...

I used to use "motherf*cker" but then I started using "uncle f*cker" and I think I like it better. The term "motherf*cker" has become too common. Its meaning has been lost. People just don't get as offended by it as they should. So I started using "uncle f*cker". It seems to be pretty effective.

I've always liked fvckrag and fvcknugget mcfvckface. Any combo containing the word '******' is great as well.

I personally like sarcastabiich.... :D

Isn't that a super hero, or rather heroette?

And now for the adventures of "sarcastabiich"

She'll cast aspersions on your manhood, insult your brew sculpture and burn your dinner faster than a speeding menstrual cycle.

She's sarcastabiich (engage reverb)

Coming to a couch near you.

Brought to you by the makers of Bidjslap, now that's refreshing.

nah dude, the best ones are the combos that make little/no sense and are totally off-the-wall. I submit to you:

tw@t-waffle
******-canoe

I like interjecting the F word into the middle of other words.

i.e. unbe-f'ing-lievable, gi-f'ing-normous, halle-f'ing-lujah

Back