Beer exchange

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbf101

Reaction score
Howdy all. I've been brewing for a bit now and have a decent stock pile of beer. If anyone in the greater Seattle area is interested in exchanging 6 packs (variety encouraged) I would love to. I know few other Brewers and like every kind of beer. I currently have an Amber and Porter which I find tasty ready to go. Honey orange cream ale, belgian blonde, and stout in carboys.

Where are you at? I'm in Lake Forest Park. I have a nice Cascadian stout, and the Lager will be ready to taste any day now. The Smash is just an experiment and is in the BMC category.

I'm in mukilteo. I'm afraid the Porter is officially gone, got a few Ambers left. Cream ale is good, but could use another week in bottles. Blonde is about 5 days in bottles. My gravity sample on the stout tasted great. (Its an Imperial oatmeal stout). I just did maris otter/Cascade smash last night to. I would put the smash in pale ale range.

Join a homebrew club and you'll get to share and sample as much as you would like.

I'm working on getting into GEBL (Greater Everett Brewers League)

GEBL.org

Latest posts

Back