Good brew in Pittsburgh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lando

Reaction score
We are headed up to Pittsburgh, Pa. this weekend. Does anyone have any recommendations for local brew, breweries, eats or pubs?
Thanks! :mug:

Sharp Edge on Rt.60 is one of my favorite places for good beer. If your going to be near Heinz Field (NorthSide) this week end, there is a Rib Cook Off and Free Concerts (Clarks this evening).

Salute! :mug:

I would second Fatheads. The brewpub is located out here in North Olmsted and they make some pretty good beers.

Headhunter IPA is great if you're into west coast style ipas. I haven't tried all of their beers, but I have no complaints about the 7 or so that I have tried.

No idea how the food is in Pittsburgh but the stuff here was great.

Third on Fatheads, my favorite place to eat in Pittsburgh. Sharp Edge, of which there are 3-4 locations around Pburgh is also great. East End is the trendy micro in town but there is also Penn and Church which have restaurants at their brewing locations.

I'd have to say Fathead's for food and huge selection of beer or if sticking to a micro/brew pub mentality, the Church Brew Works.

Back