Please caption your photos!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to ask everyone at HBT to put a caption with their photos they put in their gallerys. I love looking at all the photos but some of them are hard to figure out without a caption to help explain them.
Thanks!:mug:

RichtryingtobeaBrewer said:
I would like to ask everyone at HBT to put a caption with their photos they put in their gallerys. I love looking at all the photos but some of them are hard to figure out without a caption to help explain them.

Does this mean you're done shoveling?

I second this motion......

I can't remember, is there a spot to do this when you upload the pic, or do you meen to add text to the pic itself?

Jesse17 said:
I can't remember, is there a spot to do this when you upload the pic, or do you meen to add text to the pic itself?

There's a textbox labled "caption". There's also another for "keywords"....words that might help people find your pic if they were searching for something in particular.

is there a spot to do this when you upload the pic
There is a place to enter a caption that pops up with a mouse-over, a place to enter a description, and also a keyword entry section -- as well as, if I recall correctly, a place to enter image info (I assume camera/lens/settings info for camera buffs).

Rick

I'm still seeing a lot of photos in the gallery that don't have captions. I love looking at them but they would be more interesting with captions.

Don't make me have to tell you again! :D Caption your photos! :mug:

Back