Who makes the extract for Morebeer ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BxBrewer

Reaction score
Anyone know ? I have used extract/kits from all the big names. Just finninshed off a batch of MB holiday ale. Also have there APA 2 in the fermenter. There is something very diffrent with there extract. I know some will say is about freshness but ive used extract from the quick turn around venders also. The boil,ferment and finnished product has been alot better than ive had. Im somewhere at 20+ batches now.

Whats your take?

I was just about to ask this too! Good prices but I didn't see them list who made it. Very curious. Can you elaborate on how it's different?

For me it ferments out cleaner than the Briess and Munttons. Doesnt get the so called extract twang and sweetness. Wondering if its because they use a foil bag and it stays fresher ? Less oxidation ? What ever it is its making a diffrence in my brews !

Hey BxBrewer,

Good question, and glad you could taste the difference too! We made the change last year, and it's been proving to be a great decision so far. I cannot tell you who makes it, but can tell you that they don't make it for anyone else to our knowledge :)

Glad you enjoy it - Cheers!

Back