Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture.JPG

I'm thinking the latter.

"ohhh. My Aunt Tilly grew up right near you on a horse farm in East Buttholeberg. We should totally get together and share some tea in Hillbillyville. Maybe we can rub each other's cheeseheads!"

Blaaaach

are you done making gay jokes about yourself, to yourself?

Three picks for Flacco, 41 yards on the ground for Ray Rice, story of the week is the mergence of Pats dominate D and Pats win by two TDs.

BOOK IT

hahahaahhahahahahaha, I hope you don't get drug tested at work.

also, Port Washington's on the map - ever watch Step by Step!??

yeah, thought so.

Suzanne Somers ftw

You're really not helping your case here.

And yes, he looks like a ****ing idiot on that box. Moto-esque, one might say. I don't care, getting your face on your own cereal, that's awesome. That's like friggin' "Flutie Flakes" all over again.

hahahaahhahahahahaha, I hope you don't get drug tested at work.

You're really not helping your case here.

Hey man. Not gonna effin happen. Trust me. It was NOT for freakin lack of effort. I beat every bush I could and I am just not jiggy with sitting in that stadium solo.

How bout a bet?

Loser has to travel to the winner's stadium next year and buy the winner a lap dance at the strip joint if the winners choice??

Let's go tough guy.

Hey man. Not gonna effin happen. Trust me. It was NOT for freakin lack of effort. I beat every bush I could and I am just not jiggy with sitting in that stadium solo.

How bout a bet?

Loser has to travel to the winner's stadium next year and buy the winner a lap dance at the strip joint if the winners choice??

Let's go tough guy.

That's a little much for me to be able to commit to, but I will be up there in May so loser buys lunch and beers.

Don't sleep on those superbowl winning record setting Vikings......I can't finish.

Cape Brewing said:
(disclaimer: I will delete that post if he was actually hurt. I heard he was just out)

He gave a thumbs up. Got cracked like Boldin a few years ago

How the **** is "wide right" not a reviewable play? I thought *every* scoring play was reviewable... :confused: Where's the logic in *not* allowing that to be reviewed? Sure, if it's a question of if the ball goes through the goalposts (which I've never once seen the officials **** up), that's reviewable... but in the situation where you would NEED a closer look - to determine if it went past an imaginary line - that's NOT reviewable? What's the logic in that?

Horribly officiated game, for both sides. The "unsportsmanlike" conduct on Harbaugh was bush-league at that point in the game, but they also threw a flag on McCourty for a complete phantom pass-interference play (not on the last drive, on the drive where Baltimore drove for the TD). I would *really* hope that a high-visibility game like this gets the regular officials back; this was a joke. They just didn't know what to call.

I have to say - Baltimore's crowd kind of sounds like a bunch of drunk soccer hooligans. I kind of wish Foxboro sounds like that more often.

How the **** is "wide right" not a reviewable play? I thought *every* scoring play was reviewable... :confused: Where's the logic in *not* allowing that to be reviewed? Sure, if it's a question of if the ball goes through the goalposts (which I've never once seen the officials **** up), that's reviewable... but in the situation where you would NEED a closer look - to determine if it went past an imaginary line - that's NOT reviewable? What's the logic in that?

Horribly officiated game, for both sides. The "unsportsmanlike" conduct on Harbaugh was bush-league at that point in the game, but they also threw a flag on McCourty for a complete phantom pass-interference play (not on the last drive, on the drive where Baltimore drove for the TD). I would *really* hope that a high-visibility game like this gets the regular officials back; this was a joke. They just didn't know what to call.

I have to say - Baltimore's crowd kind of sounds like a bunch of drunk soccer hooligans. I kind of wish Foxboro sounds like that more often.

Hah.

Yeah, they are all saying he made it just barely. I don't know about that. They may just be trying to keep it from becoming a bigger controversy than it already is gonna be. I hope he missed it. Not because I wanted the Pats to win, I absolutely did not want them to win. But I want a major franchise to be costed a game so that the pressure gets bad enough to force these retard refs out.

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. Datrius Heyward-Bey got knnnnocked da FUG out!

Let's just say that McBrewski just used up the last Kleenex in his house.

It was pretty bad. He has feeling in his extremities. In terms of the hit. Bey was in the air and the Steeler player absolutely lead with the crown of his helmet and went for his head. It was a dirty shot and suprised suprised the retard refs didn't call it.

Latest posts

Back