Don't brush your teeth...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRHvolfan

Reaction score
...before drinking your beer. Let me tell you, I finished brushing my teeth last night then decided I'd sit down and watch a movie. I opened one beer from my first batch (nut brown ale) and it was not pleasing at all. Ive been drinking from this batch for about a month now, so it's not the batch itself. You think it was a bad bottle or the effects of brushing my teeth? Hell, I guess it really could b both.

Definitely brushing your teeth. Ever had orange juice after brushing? Gross

I brush with Colgate Cinnamon. I can't stand mint flavored paste. Can't enjoy ANYTHING for about 2-3 hours after! With the Colgate I can eat breakfast or enjoy coffee when I get to work

I've stopped brushing altogether since I started home brewing. You never know when you are going to taste that next "sample".

rotten-teeth-8_zps6cbf3fdc.jpg

never try to make coffee out of Pabst Blue Ribbon. The results are worse than you'd expect, and you'd expect it to be horrible. also the coffee maker will be ruined and all your coffee from then on will taste horrible.

never try to make coffee out of Pabst Blue Ribbon. The results are worse than you'd expect, and you'd expect it to be horrible. also the coffee maker will be ruined and all your coffee from then on will taste horrible.

Hmm, what kind of coffee did you use?

Hogarthe said:

Laughed out loud when I read this...still laughing.

Also....after a night of terrible beer Hurricane on Cookie Crisp cereal.....bad idea. ( this was a loooong time ago lol)

Back