Brewer's Prayer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RubenAlonzo

Reaction score
Our beer, which art fermenting,
Hallowed be thy yeast,
Thy time will come
Thy will be done,
In hydrometer as it is in conditioning
Give us this day our daily bubbles
And forgive us our test sips
As we forgive those who sip against us
And lead us not into unsanitation
But deliver us from skunkiness
For thine is the Ale
Thy Mead
And thy Wine
Cheers!

2 THUMBS UP!!!!

That is awsome!!!!!

Ok honestly...... were you just chilling around the house thinking of this or were you at church and couldn't take you mind off that 5 gallons of beer at home you cant wait to bottle?

Thanks Fellas!

I actually just finished brewing up a pale ale and I was wondering that I hope my supplies from LHBS get here by tuesday so I can bottle and just thought of it.

I am sure it can be improved on by more clever minds than mine, but I thought it was kinda funny and so I posted it.

Cheers all!

This song was specifically designed for transporting the prayers of homebrewers ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Ruben!! Sorry for the msg on your thread but your inbox is full! I'm also from Laredo tx and I recently started researching on homebrewing. Since you're also from town, I wanted to ask you for tips on homebrewing and buying ingredients and supplies here in Laredo. Any help appreciated (from anyone), thanks!

Latest posts

Back