• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah Vessels From 10 Gallon System Sparge Arm and CFC (Utah)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RTL

Reaction score
Upgraded to larger pots looking to sell off my old vessels. The HLT (shiny) is a 13 gallon keg cooker that I had fittings added to. The BK (unpolished) is a 15 gallon converted AB keg. The MT is a 72 quart (18 gallon) Coleman Xtreme cooler with SS braid. The set includes a copper sparge arm, and my all stainless DIY CFC.

Prices are as follows:
HLT: $250
BK: $250
MT + Sparge Arm: $150:
CFC: $160
Or if you buy the whole set $700

I will ship if buyer pays actual shipping costs.

The kegs have 4 1/2"NPT ports and the 1" nut for a heating element welded on, and a ground post. They also include pre-calibrated sight glasses on tees from Bobby. With the welded on nut you can make a heat stick and just screw it in hand tight with a silicone seal (I will include 2) and it seals perfectly. The discoloration around the nut on the HLT is from silver soldering a pinhole in the weld. There are no leaks these have served me well for many brews.

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

HLT has a dip tube, and BK has bazooka screen, forgot to mention that.

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0677.jpg

One person in line for the CFC. I would like to keep the vessels together. If the CFC sale goes through I will sell the vessels for $550 obo. Thanks for looking.

First offer on the CFC fell through Are you still interested?

Both offers fell through on the CFC, everything still for sale.

CFC sold

Price $550 if you buy all three vessels. Individual prices are the same as above.

Bump for price drop.

HLT: $200
BK: $200
MT + Sparge Arm: $100

Full set: $450

Kegs are sold. MT with sparge arm still up for grabs.

Latest posts

Back