Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homercidal said:
Looks like she's having a good time without you. In fact, it almost looks like she is glad you are hung over! :D

She was a good sport. I kept up appearances for several hours until that moment that is now forever preserved. I also let the kids lock me in the stocks and pelt me with ice-water-soaked sponges for about 15 minutes.

Might as well play along, me and the lady at the private showing of the new press boxes last thursday. Not married yet but been together almost 6 years. She tries all the beers I ask her too, doesn't like most though :D

She reminds me of the girl in the eyeglass commercial about her good deal finds....."and this, and this, and these"......who I can't take my eyes off of BTW when that commercial comes on, so cute and sexy at the same time.

Don't let yours go!

As a bridesmaid

image-4158421264.jpg

HoppyDaze said:
As a bridesmaid

I'm assuming she was the designated babysitter. If all of those kids are hers, good job man. Actually, good job either way.

I will be putting my keezer infront of the fireplace I never use, but need to extend the base of it. Here is my SWMBO staining the wood for that base. She doesn't drink beer but she is my brew assistant and the person who taught me how to really keep things sanitary while brewing. Such a trooper, specially since she is doing this at 2 am.

image-1283046992.jpg

1 year before our wedding - after a 10 day trip to Maui (I am wore out :drunk:)
n158400868_30081535_9454.jpg

Our wedding day - someone asked what champagne we wanted....obviously we chose a crystal bowl of beers in lieu
n158400868_30149086_4873.jpg

After the first year....
10418_528553024925_158400868_30329848_2329280_n.jpg

Second year Christmas card picture....
FamilyPhoto.jpg

After three years...I'm still delighted to put up with her.
37666_531886918775_158400868_30425809_684231_n.jpg

she tries as hard as she can....
38471_531886629355_158400868_30425785_6773173_n.jpg

and here is one of her family at our wedding....One of my favorite photos of all time!
n158400868_30149092_8114.jpg

Thought some of you might enjoy the grand dysfunction occurring throughout the image. You can just look at everyone's expressions and get a perfect snapshot of our get-togethers. That's my brewing partner/Father-in-Law/Pastor there smiling away life!!!

:mug:
do you have a proffessional photagrapher following you around, those are some really good pics

It my experience that the art of a good relationship is to be able to sincerely apologize for something you don't fully understand.

And sometimes she doesn't understand either. I find it's more important to LISTEN and validate her emotions instead of blindly apologizing and just trying to fix it. Though sometimes that's all I can do.

lschiavo said:
My new hobby is having my wife pissed off at me for no reason I can understand.;)

I'm an expert at that hobby....if I could brew as well as I piss off my wife, I'd have the only brewery in America showing a profit.

I will be putting my keezer infront of the fireplace I never use, but need to extend the base of it. Here is my SWMBO staining the wood for that base. She doesn't drink beer but she is my brew assistant and the person who taught me how to really keep things sanitary while brewing. Such a trooper, specially since she is doing this at 2 am.

View attachment 149661

From the pic & your text, I can see she's really cute & likely voluptuous, smart, and dedicated to you. She has "awesome" written all over her.
You sir, are quite the lucky man.
Regards, GF. :mug:

Latest posts

Back