Doctor Who

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alemonkey

Reaction score
Anyone else ever watch the new Doctor Who episodes? I watched it when I was a kid, and I'll admit it was really cheesey. I think the new ones are very well done, though.

Plus, Rose is hot.:rockin:

alemonkey said:
Anyone else ever watch the new Doctor Who episodes? I watched it when I was a kid, and I'll admit it was really cheesey. I think the new ones are very well done, though.

Plus, Rose is hot.:rockin:

Yeah,

I was s Doctor Who geek when I was a teen, and I do enjoy the new ones, and you're right about Rose. :ban:

I'm a Dr. Who geek too.

With the new ones, there are usually one or two moments that make me laugh really hard.

Like the Ann Droid telling the dalek that he was the weakest link and vaporizing it.

I like the new doctor who (being too young to remember the original)... I like the first season of the new ones, that doctor was just better... The actor that played Doctor Who in the first season (new) is on Heroes... He's the invisible guy... The new guy is just annoying...

I'm a big fan of the new Dr Who. I never got into the older ones(even though I'm old enough to remember them) I've gone back and dug up a bunch of the origional ones and although cheesy, the plots were good in most. I'm sorry to see Rose go after last season, she was hawt.

Yeah, another Dr Who geek. I remember watching all the original episodes right after the Hitchhikers Guide show, followed by 4 hours of FM TV. That was back on PBS before MTV ruined the music industry.

Tom Baker was the best! The new ones are great, I have both new seasons all on my ipod.

I need some sort of buzz to enjoy Dr Who. But, once said buzz is achieved, I’m all in! I have to say, I like the older ones better, but the new one isn't bad either.

Latest posts

Back