Happy New Year!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn time traveling Aussie's anyway...

I had planned on staying in tonight anyway, but they're now calling for 4-8 inches of show here starting later this evening. Should make for some interesting police reports with all the drunks trying to drive in the snow.

I'm staying close to home today. Gotta work on the horse barn, keg a porter, stir the Federweisser, put two boston butts on the egg to smoke overnight, get ready for brew day 1-1-08, and oh yeah, drink some beer today. :D

EdWort said:
I'm staying close to home today. Gotta work on the horse barn, keg a porter, stir the Federweisser, put two boston butts on the egg to smoke overnight, get ready for brew day 1-1-08, and oh yeah, drink some beer today. :D

That sounds like quite an enjoyable couple of days! :mug:

I'm sick with the flu, so there'll be no going out tonight :(

We hadn't planned anything anyway, so it's no biggie, I'll most likely have a few beers to help me forget about the cold I have, the wife will have some sparkling cider (no alcohol now that we know she's prego) and we'll prob be passed out on the couch by 10pm just a few hours short of when the little one goes to bed.

Latest posts

Back