When 15 year olds get tattoos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvervan83

Reaction score
My babysitter came and was so excited to tell us that.... her boyfriend got a tattoo!!! He's 15. I then told her that her BF is a freakin idiot.
I asked to see a picture of it.
3.jpg

How "sucsessful" do you think this dumb@ss is gonna be.

Wait wait wait...... everyone is missing a very important point here. That is that the person responsible for and watching YOUR CHILDREN is dating this guy and does not find anything wrong with this :D

My babysitter came and was so excited to tell us that.... her boyfriend got a tattoo!!! He's 15. I then told her that her BF is a freakin idiot.
I asked to see a picture of it.
3.jpg

How "sucsessful" do you think this dumb@ss is gonna be.

well he is one letter short of $20. I wonder if the teen noticed or just paid his $20 :p

Given the spelling abilities of today's individual, this doesn't surprise me. Text speak will make for some interesting future communications. :cross:

I am still guessing that neither he nor his friends see anything wrong with it....

and that makes me a sad panda......:(

Of course my grandpa always said, "If you can only spell a word one way it shows a lack of imagination."

This isn't that big of a problem to me. Hell, it actually helps me. What I have to watch out for is the idiots that don't have misspelled tattoos. :rolleyes:

A wannabe-gangsta ******* I used to work with back when I was in high school branded a word on his arm. He meant to spell "deuce" and instead spelled it "duce". "Duce" is a kinda-valid slang term for sharing a smoke, but it's not what he meant.

I think he could have improved it by putting "il" in front of it.

Wouldn't you love to be his friend though when you recieve that pic in atext saying check out my new tat! And you get to be the first to ask him, "Did they give you a discount for spelling it wrong"?

I just want to point out that even if this tattoo had come out perfectly, it would still say "Success" and he would still be a HUGE ******

I'm calling Bravo Sierra on this until we see another picture of this tool. In fact, let's see a picture of you with this tool...

I was wondering how you gained possession of this picture. If I were the babysitter I wouldn't be eager to distribute the photo once I realized...well you know.

Neither the guy, nor the babysitter (or any of their friends) noticed that it was spelled wrong. My wife and I were the first to pick up on it.
He has sent that pic to all of his friends and they all think he is so cool. I am now going to take my kids out of public school because this is some pretty serious confirmation of the lack of good teaching going on.

Neither the guy, nor the babysitter (or any of their friends) noticed that it was spelled wrong. My wife and I were the first to pick up on it.
He has sent that pic to all of his friends and they all think he is so cool. I am now going to take my kids out of public school because this is some pretty serious confirmation of the lack of good teaching going on.

Don't blame the teachers, blame the students/parents. Public schools have plenty to offer as long as the students stay motivated to actually learn.

Don't blame the teachers, blame the students/parents. Public schools have plenty to offer as long as the students stay motivated to actually learn.

Every class that I teach has some joker in it that would probably go and get one of these tattoos. However, the rest of my kids are for the most part very educated and willing to learn. It's just like society, there are a few fools but most people are pretty well adjusted.

Every class that I teach has some joker in it that would probably go and get one of these tattoos. However, the rest of my kids are for the most part very educated and willing to learn. It's just like society, there are a few fools but most people are pretty well adjusted.

Exactly, I was given a great education in public schools and came out of high school more prepared for college than many private schooled students.

Call me old fashioned or whatever, but I don't think people should be allowed to get a tattoo until they are legal, i.e., 18.

Same goes for piercings...ESPECIALLY little girls who have no say in it at all.

I heard of a case where some guy in Chicago got his bulldogs ear pierced and he was fined $10,000 by the ASPCA.

Come on people...a pet is not even a human being, but it's OK to pierce a baby's ear??? WTF was the judge thinking???

When did animals get more rights than people??? They're food for X-sake...:confused::mad:

Come on people...a pet is not even a human being, but it's OK to pierce a baby's ear??? WTF was the judge thinking???

When did animals get more rights than people??? They're food for X-sake...:confused::mad:

:off: hummm... I just wanna say that i do not share your opinion about animals only being food that shouldn't have any rights.

Back