Well it looks like men arent needed anymore

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will always be a need for men as long as there are bugs, spiders and rodents that need to be delt with. Don't forget lifting heavy objects, reaching the top shelf and clogged toilets. I'd be pretty happy if I'd could be left alone except for those duties. When you're done making babies - come and find me if you need the high hard one - I can still provide that service.

As a "funny because it's not me" aside, my buddy Edgar told me that he's had sex with his wife twice in the past five years.

Guess how many times she's gotten pregnant during that time?

They'll never be able to create artificial balls with that kind of potency! :D

the_bird said:
As a "funny because it's not me" aside, my buddy Edgar told me that he's had sex with his wife twice in the past five years.

I don't think I'd want to shake his hand. Wow - 2 times in 5 years is just brutal!! Is he sure she's not on the other team?

freaking bulldagger doctors at work here...

Next thing we know they are going to be putting artifical wombs in men so they can walk around with their homo generated kids... uber homo's!!

rdwj said:
I don't think I'd want to shake his hand. Wow - 2 times in 5 years is just brutal!! Is he sure she's not on the other team?

She is the most asexual person I have ever met in my life.

You know how, when you meet pretty much any woman, you have one of two thoughts?

"I'd do her"
"I wouldn't do her."

It's just the way our brains work. "She's cute, I'd do her" "She's old, I wouldn't do her."

His wife - nada. Nothing. She's a bit older than I, prolly 35-ish, I've known her since we worked together probably fifteen years ago (when I was a horned-up 16 year old and she was in her early twenties). Never once have I ever thought about her sexually, she just doesn't give off ANY vibes in that regard. COMPLETELY asexual person.

desertBrew said:
Wow, kind of wild. If humanity actually get to this level down the road I hope the only thing that pops out are males ;).

but thats the thing. The females dont have the Y chromosome. So they all the sperm they produce would be females

the_bird said:
She is the most asexual person I have ever met in my life.

You know how, when you meet pretty much any woman, you have one of two thoughts?

"I'd do her"
"I wouldn't do her."

That's really odd - he must not care too much - he married her.

As far as the I'd do her or not thing, I do that in every meeting or class I'm in when I'm board. I rank the females in order of who I'd do first to last. The top of the order is usually pretty easy, but figuring out the end of the order can be tough.

Chimone said:
but thats the thing. The females dont have the Y chromosome. So they all the sperm they produce would be females

Oh, yeah :eek:. (hung over, not thinking well or working for that matter!)

I knew a poor guy in Sugarcreek, Ohio who got it once a year on his birthday. Poor SOB, his wife liked the tacos instead of burritos.

EdWort said:
I knew a poor guy in Sugarcreek, Ohio who got it once a year on his birthday. Poor SOB, his wife liked the tacos instead of burritos.

AGAIN, with the friggin coffee out the nose. You sir, are on a roll :D

My personal take on this type of thing is:

I believe anything is possible.
I don't believe everything is practical or probable.
And I certainly don't believe that just because something can be done, means that it should be.

the_bird said:

Bird, forgive me for suggesting this, but it's the cynic in me dying to come out: are you sure she wasn't already preggers and just trying to cover her tracks?????

Bernie Brewer said:
Bird, forgive me for suggesting this, but it's the cynic in me dying to come out: are you sure she wasn't already preggers and just trying to cover her tracks?????

Knowing her as well as I do, I don't think so... plus, they look EXACTLY like their dad.

the_bird said:
As a "funny because it's not me" aside, my buddy Edgar told me that he's had sex with his wife twice in the past five years...Guess how many times she's gotten pregnant during that time?
Reminds me of the WWII movie where the soldiers get mail and one starts cheering that he's a father to a new baby boy. The other guy calls him an idiot and reminds him that he hasn't seen his wife in 3 years...:D

rdwj said:
There will always be a need for men as long as there are bugs, spiders and rodents that need to be delt with. Don't forget lifting heavy objects, reaching the top shelf and clogged toilets.
Ummm... I already do all those things :) I've got the bum back to prove it (stupid me lifted a 50lb feed sack and stretched too far forward in an attempt to lift said sack over a chair, in the process pinching a nerve.)

Hubby bought me an air compressor and a tool kit so I'd leave him alone when I'm wrenching on my car and can't get a bolt loosened.

Latest posts

Back