The things I do to brew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcotner45

Reaction score
So I recently got this great idea to install a utility sink in my garage where my all grain setup is. So I go buy the sink, I open up the wall and then the fun begins. I cut all the existing PVC out and began to tie in to the copper for my water lines. This went off without a hitch. I began to start cutting my PVC and running my drain lines and think things are going well and get my project finished....at least I think its finished! I put the sink in place and run the water and dont forget this drain and supply is also running to our washing machine. Anyways, the thing starts leaking in about a half a dozen places!!:mad: I figure out that the jackass that installed the drain originally has jerry rigged it so bad that I now cant get the damn thing to seal at all!! Well to make a long story short...I ended spending about 100 bucks on crap to fix the issue, I had to hammer out about 3 inches of my foundation to get to the original steel drain pipe to tie into it and im frickin exhausted....this all in the name of home brewing!!!:mug: God I must love beer.:rockin:

P.S. My wife had a mountain laundry too but we are drinking a home brew and laughing about it now. :tank:

Back