usinge joose bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrHookah209

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am getting ready to bottle my blonde ale in about a week and I am short about 20 beer bottles. So I was wondering if these would be acceptable for bottling, for those that dont know they seem to be a flavored malt liquor similiar to mike's lemonades. Any response and help is appreciated, thanks.

Hahahaha! When I first saw your title I laughed pretty hard. Thought some 14 year old was trying to brew in juice bottles.

regarding your question, sorry I can't help.

Lol I know its a silly name for a drink thats supposed to be marketed for adults. Thanks any for the bump.

I will give you another bump.

From what I have read I would think you could really reuse any bottle that comes with carbonated product. If the original product comes carbed the bottles would be rated for it. If the Joose is not carbed the bottles might not hold under pressure. I have read on here that some people put beer into 2 liter pop bottles so it seems many things will work if you are in a pinch.

Back