A nice kit cream ale?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1CockyCop

Reaction score
I am looking for a nice cream ale, in extract kit form. Does anyone have any history with such, and can make a suggestion?

i would definetly recommend the northern brewer cream ale kit, i had that and the nut brown kit both kegged at the same time and the cream was gone within the first week

everyone who tried it loved it

Then Northern Brewer it is!

I'll let you guys know how it turns out. I have never brewed before, and have never tasted a homebrew! So, this will be new all the way around for me!

Good luck with the brew. I've never done a cream ale, but it's on my short list. My first was a porter. I figured that if it didn't clear all that well, it wouldn't be a big deal since it's a dark brew.

Would one of you post up the NB cream ale recipe, or maybe specifically what you did when it came out awesome? Fermentation temps, or variance from printed recipe, etc. is what I'm seeking.

I wonder what would happen if I tossed this Ale/Wort on the WLP002 English Ale yeast cake I just used for my Nut Brown Ale?

Back