New guy fom Dewitt, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msuadamc

Reaction score
Hey guys! A buddy of mine introduced me to home brewing a few months ago and I've been reading and researching in my spare time ever since then. I finally brewed my first batch yesterday and I can't wait to taste it! I've got an IPA in Primary right now. I've got a couple questions about it but I'll post those to the proper area. Can't wait to get going on the next batch now!

Hey guys! A buddy of mine introduced me to home brewing a few months ago and I've been reading and researching in my spare time ever since then. I finally brewed my first batch yesterday and I can't wait to taste it! I've got an IPA in Primary right now. I've got a couple questions about it but I'll post those to the proper area. Can't wait to get going on the next batch now!

Welcome! This forum is GOLD. I always get plenty of timely, well-informed advice.

Back