Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zoebisch01 said:
Not the best photo of me, but:

edb32eef.jpg

Michael Jackson! So glad to have you aboard.

I guess I'm on the bandwagon twice! Or is it two different bandwagons?
If so, how could one be on both at the same time? (Assuming, of course, that they are not riding very close to one another in a controlled manner so that one may place a foot on each)

Talk amongst yourselves.

chillHayze said:
I guess I'm on the bandwagon twice! Or is it two different bandwagons?
If so, how could one be on both at the same time? (Assuming, of course, that they are not riding very close to one another in a controlled manner so that one may place a foot on each)

Talk amongst yourselves.

Have you been smoking something on your day off?:cool:

attachment.php

Check out this handsome bugger... and he's single ladies!

if someone wants to tell me what I did wrong, I'll make it just a pic instead of a link....

Yeah, the pizza was good... and thanks for trying Bird, it reduces the 'I'm an idiot' factor...;)

Since I took down the pic I posted earlier in the thread, thought I'd post a new one.

Me and my eldest and some hardware. :rockin:
3414-CardinalCaravanJeffnIanEdit2007.jpg

Ize

Ize said:
Since I took down the pic I posted earlier in the thread, thought I'd post a new one.

Me and my eldest and some hardware. :rockin:
3414-CardinalCaravanJeffnIanEdit2007.jpg

Ize

Ahh, the mythical World Series trophy. I'm confused, here in Wisconsin they've always told us those things don't really exist. Hmmmm....

well im new and most of yall dont know me, but what the hell.

since most posted pictures of them w/ hobbies as backdrops, here's one of myself (right) with toshishiro obata, it was an honor.

obata.jpg

Why do i love doing something that causes me so much pain?

l_c18fe1c938e799565bde7176855bce8d.jpg

my kryptonite

l_e11465999e2b7125aa73d26ebae04574.jpg

bonnie & clyde for life

1321364215_l.jpg

]

olllllo said:
He's using that invisible monk kung fu on you.

I can see the screen shot of it...can you do that for the rest of his pics?

I see the other ones...like Ize's...

:mad:

Is it possible they might not be showing because they're attachments and not posted from his gallery? :confused:

And yeah, great pics Yin_Yang!

Ize

olllllo said:

I haven't viewed this thread at work, but I bet that's it; the systems recognize myspace as spyware and block it completely.

Yin_Yang said:
well im new and most of yall dont know me, but what the hell.

since most posted pictures of them w/ hobbies as backdrops, here's one of myself (right) with toshishiro obata, it was an honor.

obata.jpg

]

I think Walker has some competition for resident ninja...

Yes, in fact, it is because I am at work with the stupid ass websense blockage. I didn't realize they were coming from external sites like myspace, etc.

And yes, I am a stalker, thanks for noticing. ;)

When stalking get boring I like to dab into some pedophila every now and again, but don't let that scare you away...I am good at heart!

SOB said:
Yes, in fact, it is because I am at work with the stupid ass websense blockage. I didn't realize they were coming from external sites like myspace, etc.

And yes, I am a stalker, thanks for noticing. ;)

When stalking get boring I like to dab into some pedophila every now and again, but don't let that scare you away...I am good at heart!

Get back to work slacker.

Back