DIYers, delight in this!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehe. nice read... personally, after four years of taking philosophy in college all I want to do is play music, grow vegetables, learn electronics, brew beer, build my own speakers, and circuit bend little toys.

I completely understand this.... wow. Great read. I sometimes feel sorry for people that "can't do" even though they really can. I couldn't get through my day without a project on my mind or making at least one thing better/cleaner. I love this place, lots of gadgeteers to get info from.

You really do lose it if you don't use it. Things I used to tackle without even thinking about it, I now think through and am somewhat skeptical of my abilities, but always come good in the end.

I don't think its much of a "don't use it, lose it" thing, its more of a "5 years ago I would have tackled this without thinking, but now I am a little wiser and if I screw it up I will have to pay more than if I just call someone now who knows what they are doing..." Of course 99% of the time I still take a crack at it myself....:D

Back