What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is some good stuff right here.

20121231_193849.jpg

My IIPA for now. Soon to be followed by my wife's concoction of eggnog, caramel vodka, and chocolate liqueur. Gonna ring in the new year like a drunk Irishman cause that's what I am! :drunk:

image-2945544745.jpg

Cigar City Jai-Alai aged on white oak. This is a smoother version of the regular Jai-Alai, one of my all time favorite IPA's. it does not have the woodiness of the cedar aged Humidor series Jai-Alai (that's like drinking out of a cigar box). Both are excellent.

My IIPA for now. Soon to be followed by my wife's concoction of eggnog, caramel vodka, and chocolate liqueur. Gonna ring in the new year like a drunk Irishman cause that's what I am! :drunk:

HMMM, beer, eggnog, vodka, chocolate liqueur? Might want to back off the variety of beverages just a little bit. Sounds like a stomach ache to me! :D

Trying this for the first time. Not to bad actually. Pyramid has always been hit and miss with me.

image-1997120154.jpg

The first was a Mill St. Organic Lager, which was quite malty and a little skunked to my taste. The second was a Mill St. Ale which had no discernable flavours to me. The third was the Mill St. Tank House, delicious. The fourth was a Mill St. Cobblestone Stout, a dry stout, which was delicious and reminded me of the smooth creamy goodness of melty choclate ice cream. The last was a Garrison Black IPA, pretty good but a little to citrusy for my tastes; but I'd drink it again!

Happy New Year folks!

IMG-20121231-00110.jpg

IMG-20121231-00111.jpg

IMG-20121231-00112.jpg

IMG-20121231-00113.jpg

IMG-20121231-00114.jpg

The first was a Mill St. Organic Lager, which was quite malty and a little skunked to my taste. The second was a Mill St. Ale which had no discernable flavours to me. The third was the Mill St. Tank House, delicious. The fourth was a Mill St. Cobblestone Stout, a dry stout, which was delicious and reminded me of the smooth creamy goodness of melty choclate ice cream. The last was a Garrison Black IPA, pretty good but a little to citrusy for my tastes; but I'd drink it again!

Happy New Year folks!

Funny that the 2 in the clear bottles were "skunked" or "flavorless", but the brown bottle and can from the same brewery were good... Might be on to something here!

The Hoe of the Gaarden... a tried and true friend to take me into the New Year.

Oh and a few olives...with a little vodka and dry vermouth to help get them down.

Happy Happy Joy Joy

My Black IPA, my Black IPA, Russell's Reserve Bourbon, Sierra Nevada Porter, Sierra Nevada Porter..........

LTownLiquorPig said:

Happy New Year folks!

That Black IPA looks like it's served at high krausen :drunk:

Back