The quickest you've ever drank a batch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SchlazzGraft

Reaction score
This is my first thread on here (great site!), and I'm writing because I'm concerned about my well being and the longevity of my first batch. :drunk:

From the time you brewed it (and/or started drinking it), what's the fastest you've ever drank an entire batch? Doesn't really matter whether or not you shared some of it, but I just want to get a gauge for what how fast other brewers go through it.

I have 6 liters of my nut brown ale left that I brewed about a month ago. My second batch of APA just got bottled, woohoo! :mug:

When my family was in town for a visit we killed 5 gallons that day.. There was about 12 of us drinking.. which is really only about 4 beers each.

I would say the fastest I have drank a batch by myself was during football season last year. I tapped a keg of blonde in a little under 3 weeks. Drinking during football... classic!

Without sharing an ounce, I killed a 5.5 gallon batch of my Bass Ale clone in 10 days. But it was so damn good!

Cream ale i have, Was on vacation last year and really didnt do much.
Had a buddy come over and he had a few beers, But went thu 5 gal in a week.
So about 4 beers a night.

I think I've went thru a 1.5 gal tapadraft keg/bottle/thing in a week before. My mom still says thats too much. I should show her this thread :drunk:

Yes, I'm 24 and I let my mom influence my drinking habits.

Killed almost half of my 1st batch since yesterday. I'm going to have to get a few more carboys.

Not too much beer in 5 gallons, about 40 pints. On average my consumption is about 3 weeks. Got a roommate(weekend drinker) and a girlfriend(light drinker) so adding that 5 gallon kegs last about 2weeks.

Fastest ever? I brought a keg to a wedding a few weeks ago. Lasted almost 2 hours.

Slowest? I just finished the last bottle from a bottled batch I did for my brother's wedding, last august. To be fair, this bottle was unintentionally misplaced. And delicious!

In June I had an IPA I brewed with nothing else on tap. I killed it alone in 2 weeks. More scary, it was 7.8% ! :drunk:

Latest posts

Back