• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Holy Hops Batman

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Busy busy busy

2012-01-22_10-27-32_533.jpg

2012-01-22_10-27-05_225.jpg

150 lbs...SOB...thats a lota hops

OH YEAH... looking forward to you pliney clone. with all this ctz im gonna try one myself, headed to the store now for some grain. be interesting to have them side by side since im so new to the brewing game

I had some extra 14.8% 2010columbus i was adding to the orders. Just ran out but i gave everybody a coue extra ounces.

Awesome!! I'm so excited to use all these hops I am sitting on over 6 lbs of hops right now

Me too...lol i have grain and hops for 10 gallons of biermunchers blond and 5 of the pliney clone. Just sont have time to brew :(

OH YEAH... looking forward to you pliney clone. with all this ctz im gonna try one myself, headed to the store now for some grain. be interesting to have them side by side since im so new to the brewing game

I'll be brewing it next...Got 10 gallons to get out of the fermenter first! All those hops came today...Very fast!!! Now I have over 25 lbs in my lil freezer...between you and the black friday sales I may have went overboard! :rockin:

kosmo...you're gonna mess around and sell'm all then end up buying just to brew! I bet that vaccume sealer has pissed you off a time or two, huh?

I almost did. Got my self down to 1maybe pound of brewer. Luckily my swmbo had put two away for me in the back of the freezer...lol

Back