What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home brewed rhodomel. 12.3% The rose petals gave it fantastic color, but did absolutely nothing for the aroma or flavor.

Riding out the hurricane with this bad boy, a Blaecorn Unidragon and a case of home brew.

20121029_134457.jpg

Out of work early, time to get ready to bottle my IIPA and maybe new up my choc stout if we still have power. Lagunitas maximum ipa. Solid IIPA.

ForumRunner_20121029_142342.png

Still at work while sandy goes through, we've all been waiting to get the word to head home. I got some lagunitas imperial red and Cisco pumple drumkin waiting at home.

Taras Boulba from Brasserie de la Senne.

Pretty good stuff. Not the same as homebrew but the pipeline is a little running thin.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
I'd imagine, I've yet to try a not awesome Clown Shoes offering. My favorite shop just started stocking a few more, still no Vampire Slayer, but Hoppy Feet, HF 1.5 and a few others.

Nice. I picked up a Miracle, Hoppy Feet, Hoppy Feet 1.5 and Vampire Slayer the other day. Excited to try all of them.

CIB Breakfast Stout.Weird Carson IA, farmhouse/wildyeast stuff. Not breakfast stouty-more of a woody tart cherry,pleathery thing. Dont know about that one,bad ratings also,so far.

Currently having a Sprecher 2IPA-NOt that good.

NailGunGuy said:
Two Brothers Heavy Handed IPA. It's all most gone. Think ill go for the goose island imperial IPA next.

What version of Heavy Handed? I had some of the willamette this weekend. Never had that in a wet hop before. And it was really tasty.

nukebrewer said:
Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp Belgian IPA. I heard of the new brewery a couple weeks ago and was really excited. This is the first of theirs I've tried and I have to say, I'm not terribly impressed. It's good, but it didn't blow me away.

Try their miracle ipa or lubrication... Both pretty good.. I agree with u, tramp is good but nothing over the top. Clown shoes has better beers than that one, don't give up on them yet.

I'd imagine, I've yet to try a not awesome Clown Shoes offering. My favorite shop just started stocking a few more, still no Vampire Slayer, but Hoppy Feet, HF 1.5 and a few others.

Vampire,Hoppy Feet,lubrication,Supa hero-(good price), are some of my favorates from them so far.

sundancebrewing said:
Try their miracle ipa or lubrication... Both pretty good.. I agree with u, tramp is good but nothing over the top. Clown shoes has better beers than that one, don't give up on them yet.

I'm far from giving up on them. I just bought five of their other beers a couple days ago. The Blaecorn Unidragon is phenomenal

Im kinda a sucker for a good smoked beer. This is good.It kinda lacks in a porter way almost maybe.It has a vanilla boysenberry thing to it to me that I really like.But still a very good aroma/taste for a smoked beer @ 8% its pretty big but worth it. Try this out if you like smoked/porters.Good stuff from the West coast of course.Thanks to their good soil. And fake boobs?

ass kisser smoked porter.jpg

My home brewed saison. In my rush to evacuate last night I packed absolutely no beer to bring to the in laws. Found this in the back of their fridge, must have been there since June if not earlier. Also in my rush to get the wife and dog out I left a brand new sack of rahr pale ale malt at ground level.

My home brewed saison. In my rush to evacuate last night I packed absolutely no beer to bring to the in laws. Found this in the back of their fridge, must have been there since June if not earlier. Also in my rush to get the wife and dog out I left a brand new sack of rahr pale ale malt at ground level.

Your not being cool to your sack,bro. Hope the best for you man,prayers for you, and all the east coasters. :eek::eek: Sandy sounds like a huge *****.

NailGunGuy said:
Two Brothers Heavy Handed IPA. It's all most gone. Think ill go for the goose island imperial IPA next.

Heavy handed is the beer that brought me around to IPAs. When I was at Two Brothers last month I had a cask conditioned version. Definitely was in my top favorite beers. It's just a shame I live in Texas and don't have regular access to their beer.

Now on to what I'm drinking now.

image-4281324118.jpg

Nice. I picked up a Miracle, Hoppy Feet, Hoppy Feet 1.5 and Vampire Slayer the other day. Excited to try all of them.

Check out Tramp Stamp if you see it. Really good Belgian style IPA.

Vampire,Hoppy Feet,lubrication,Supa hero-(good price), are some of my favorates from them so far.

Loved Supa Hero and the Hoppy Feet's. I'm hoping to try the Vampire Slayer soon. Good brew'ry!

HPIM1279.jpg
So's this one.

Back