?? Fermentation stopped??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nixtrix86

Reaction score
I'm making a pomegranate-cherry wine, that has been fermenting beautifully...until today. All of a sudden it tastes like really sweet pomegranate juice instead of wine.

I juiced 120 pomegranates, all by myself, and I don't want to lose my wine. What could be wrong?

I'm making a pomegranate-cherry wine, that has been fermenting beautifully...until today. All of a sudden it tastes like really sweet pomegranate juice instead of wine.

I juiced 120 pomegranates, all by myself, and I don't want to lose my wine. What could be wrong?

nixtrix86 said:

Also, it would be helpful to know your recipe..... Yeast, sugar, water, ect.

At this point, add yeast nutrient and stir it in, see if that gets it going in a couple of days.

Back