Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, there is no wrath like that of a Hispanic woman scorned. I feel for you, so much so that I'll contain my wrath where you are concerned.:p

Sounds like the "mexican girl" mentioned in the Tom Russell song "The Eyes of Roberto Duran."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkXP7T-c78U&feature=related]YouTube - Roberto Durán - Tom Russell song[/ame]

Jeez. I had to ask SWMBO what fuschia is. Guess what? It's pink. Why didn't you just say 'pink'?

I think I just realized what is bothering me so much about this..... The ol' saying, "Two in the fuschia, one in the stink" just doesn't have the same ring to it anymore....

my apologizes. I thought you meant the post you had quoted before saying it was sigged. That's why I didn't see it. Congratulations! You are more important that I now! And that's saying something! It's saying you are now the 2nd to Least important person on HBT

And there's nothing I aspire to more than being a little bit less of a loser!

I dated a half-Hispanic half-Asian woman for five years. You want to talk about women scorned...

Talk about a racial reference for Sexual content.
I myself have never had a fish taco. Let alone a sushi taco!

This thread need moved to members area to content. Pony up BrownieBites I mean Bernerbits

Pony up BrownieBites

After all that I ended up marrying a blonde white woman of course. And you'll have to wait until my tax refund gets direct deposited. Christmas did a number on my checking account.

After all that I ended up marrying a blonde white woman of course. And you'll have to wait until my tax refund gets direct deposited. Christmas did a number on my checking account.
I feel the pain on that one. Not the white blonde wife, I went that route as well.

Sounds like someone is being called out..... by the really ugly woman! Dang, that avatar is just freaky!
Alright already I'll change my avatar. Just need to find a different picture jeesh

wow, I went to lunch and came back and this thread has blown the F up!
I was afraid to leave for lunch cause I didn't want to miss anything, But figure I better go get wrapping paper for SWMBO's birthday gift or the consequences would be MUCH worse than missing a thread! Even this ONE!

I swear the Keyboard player used to be on Live Jazz Radio show I used to co-produce and Direct on WDET.
It's entirely possible. That's my dad and he grew up in Detroit.

As a side note, WTF is going on here? Revvy's crushing on my mom AND my dad. Sorry Revvy, my dad is actually spoken for. Horny bastid.

I'm NOT crushing on your dad....I'm just saying I might know your dad...he looks so freaking familiar.

Your mom on the other hand I am crushing on...she's quite lovely.

What's fuchsia?

OOOH OOOH OOOH Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter...I JUST learned this 10 minutes ago....

This is Fuchsia.

4025~Vogue-Cover-Autumn-Fuchsia-1957-Posters.jpg

Not like I thought, powdered blue.

Hey waitaminute....waitafreking minute....

Fushia's pink??? I thought it was a hideous light blue...

SO this pic here? yourrealyou : photos : 3_Bridal Party and Family- powered by SmugMug

Number 66 of 96....Is your MOM????

WOW....She's actually quite attractive. :D

And she LIKE Barleywines????

Come to poppa, sonny :D

Is this the one you were looking at? yourrealyou : photos : 3_Bridal Party and Family- powered by SmugMug #64

JEEZ Revvy! She is way too young for you! She is a cute little thing though....

It's entirely possible. That's my dad and he grew up in Detroit.

As a side note, WTF is going on here? Revvy's crushing on my mom AND my dad. Sorry Revvy, my dad is actually spoken for. Horny bastid.

I think it's gone beyond crush. Just look at that cocky smirk! Better break out the fathers day cards BrownieBite
revandwife.jpg

I woulda made it look better but the rate this thread moves, I didn't have much time.

You really want to invite that?
You must have an industrial size can of worms with an equally large opener.

People don't find my wife attractive, then something is wrong. All I'm sayin'.

Latest posts

Back