Ottawa Home Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobstar

Reaction score
Good day,

I'm new to this forum and looking to meet other fellow home brewers in the Ottawa area. If you're from the area, you'll agree that supplies are quite limited for us and I'd like to split the cost of supplies "mainly grains and hops" with someone.

Personally I'd like to open up a shop but I'm not sure the demand is there. Nor could I give up my day job to run the shop.

If interested, send me an email [email protected]

Mobstar, are you still in Ottawa, I'm in Gatineau and I'm looking for a HomeBrew club or something so I could watch someone actually do an all grain or Partial.

HI Mobstar and timcadieux,

Are either of you still active in the Ottawa/Gatineau area? A friend and I are just getting set up in the Plateau.

Look for Members of Barleyment ( MoB ). They are the major HBC in Ottawa, doing group buys for grains and hops.

Timcadieux, I lived in Ottawa for about 3 years and I've been in Aylmer for just over two, but I'm definitely new to brewing. Second batch kicks off in about 40 mins. A hoppy red ale :)

Thanks for the info Ben58, I'll definitely check them out.

Back