Garage Heater

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triangulum33

Whenever it feels right!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Any suggestions for a heater for my brewery? Its a one-car garage about 15'x10'. "Cold" nights here are 30*-50*
I'd be open to 115kV or propane.

Awesomized.jpg

Big buddy propane heater would work good in there. Been using one in my camper when it gets below freezing and it will keep it nice and cozy warm

Check lowes or hardware store for free standing propane heater vent free you can set it up to run on a 20lb tank like your burners. My Parents use one for power outages and it works great no elec has a puch bitten grill ignighter to light.

When they say vent free, it means that the gas is burned cleanly, so as long as your 210,000btu burner is burning clean it is vent free. It's a good idea to have a CO detector or two in the space and some fresh air. Are you asking about heat when not brewing? They have heaters that go through the wall like this http://climatecare.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/cozy-gravity-wall-furnace.pdf
Just hook up gas and power. Or I also like wood burners, you can do it on the cheep with a steel drum.

Back