Beersurfing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkano

Reaction score
Hey guys, I thought maybe all of you will know. I am wandering, if there exist some kind of service like www.couchsurfing.org but for homebrewers or beer enthusiasts. Kind of service, where you will find a beergeek buddy anywhere in the world and ask him if he can host you and guide you in the town where he lives around great pubs and of course to share knowledge and experience in beer.

Do you think this exist and if not, it has some good potential?

There are "beer tours" in Denver that sound similar to what you are talking about. I ran into one at the Fort Collins Brewing Company tasting room. Seemed really cool and the guys were having a great time. PLUS they drive the bus, so you can get hammered and they return you to your hotel or whatever.

I am looking for something international, but thanks, that is a good start.

There are "beer tours" in Denver that sound similar to what you are talking about. I ran into one at the Fort Collins Brewing Company tasting room. Seemed really cool and the guys were having a great time. PLUS they drive the bus, so you can get hammered and they return you to your hotel or whatever.

Way to promote spam. :ban:

Back