What to put on my Christmas list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I need to put my list together, but I just can't think of anything I really need or want. I only have a few things to make for brewing and I'd rather build it than buy it.

I just feel like there has to be something out there that I'm not thinking about. :confused:

I'm in the same boat, after I bought myself a refractometer at the last Austin Homebrew sale, I kinda shot my wad in terms of needing anymore brew gear......

I logged into Austin Home Brew and made a wish list on there my wife and family can use to figure out things I want for the Holidays for brewing. My total is only at like 300 as it stands... but that is just for brewing :)

You can never go wrong with more books. Even if you have plenty of reference and how-to material I find that reading about beer and brewing not only increases and reinforces my knowledge but it also rekindles my interests when I'm in a rut...

Even if you have a loaded library of nothing but books on brewing you can always use one more. Find a recipe book and try something new...

-Tripod

I've been wanting to spend more time on my car, but now that Winter is here, I am not sure how feasible that is going to be. Plus, I'm at the cut, weld, grind stage, and have most all of the sheet metal I need, so that's probalby not a good thing to put on a list for my and kids.

I did put a Chop Saw on there...

Latest posts

Back