Am I still a man if I call a beer handsome?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davekippen

Reaction score
Some beers look so sexy to me. Even if they are guy beers. Dark, moody, tantalizing, dead-sexy. I cant help but look at him, with a longing gaze, ant think he is sooo handsome.

Im not talking about those dirty blond beers. Im talking about the mysterious manly beers. You ALL know what I am talking about!

Its the Hopslam talking. And the Dirty Bastard. My apologies. First time posting in this awkward forum ;)

Its ok man. I feel a surge of pride when I am done bottling and I see all my soldiers lined up ready to go into the boxes. Like wise I shed a little tear when they fall in battle and I drink them

Its ok man. I feel a surge of pride when I am done bottling and I see all my soldiers lined up ready to go into the boxes. Like wise I shed a little tear when they fall in battle and I drink them

Same here. Except I shed tears of joy when I here that familiar psssst!

I tapped a beer last night that cleared wonderfully. I looked at it, held it up to the light and said, "DAMN! That's a pretty beer!" SWMBO just shook her head and walked away... It's a beer nerd thing, SWMBOs just don't understand.

Same here.

It's like people who make those fancy plates of food with garnish and sauce all artfully placed...

obsession-copy-56385.jpg

pregnant-copy-56386.jpg

Some beers look so sexy to me. Even if they are guy beers. Dark, moody, tantalizing, dead-sexy. I cant help but look at him, with a longing gaze, ant think he is sooo handsome.

Im not talking about those dirty blond beers. Im talking about the mysterious manly beers. You ALL know what I am talking about!

You so Fruuuuuuutaaaaay!

a man never questions his manhood,,,,so guess what?

Back